The Mitchell USA website can take immediate orders online through the following modes of payment:
a) Cash on Delivery (COD) - For convenience of our buyers, we have cash on delivery option for no extra charge within India subject to certain terms and conditions.
b) PayU Money - Payment Gateway that facilitates:
- Credit Cards - Domestic and International Credit Cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa, and Mastercard Network
- Debit Cards - Visa/Mastercard Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- G Pay
- UPI - BHIM, Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe and others.
- Mobile Digital Wallets - PhonePe, Airtel Money, OLA Money, Freecharge, PayZapp, Yes Pay
- Credit/Debit Card
- Mobile Digital Wallets – Freecharge, OLA Money, PayZapp and more.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- Lack of authorization to carry out a transaction
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s"
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction
- Decline of transaction for any other technical reasons
- A time out occurring during a transaction (for instance, a power failure causing the internet to not work during a transaction)
- Insufficient funds in your account
All our products are listed at existing prices however, these are subject to change without prior notice.
All prices on this website are processed in Indian Rupees (INR).
All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of shipping.
Our products are liable for GST in India.
All transactions at Mitchell USA website are well protected. Any information you enter when transacting with us is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell your browser is in secure mode in the “Checkout” by looking for the padlock icon in the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
What is a CVV/CVC?
The Credit Verification Value or CVV or the Credit Validation Code or CVC is an important security feature that further reduces the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and is only found on the physical card itself. We ask you to enter the CVV/CVC code during your transaction to make sure that the card is, in fact, in your possession. The CVV/CVC is a 3 or 4 digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of your credit card in the signature area.
Out of Stock Items
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. When you place an order online at our store and your item is out of stock, you can enter your email id and we will notify you or contact you to discuss how you would like the order handled. Mitchell USA does not back order, that is, we do not accept orders which we cannot fulfill immediately.
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. They can only be cancelled in case it has not been processed at our end. The decision for the same rests with the management. Subject to the above conditions, in case of cancellation of order amount will be refunded to the cardholder after deduction of a nominal service charge and credited through the same payment instrument.